Release Date: May 5, 2020
- Added filterable lists to the master project dashboard to navigate directly into viewing or editing clips and showreels. "Clips” and “Showreels” tabs appear alongside the “Archives” tab for users with edit access.
- Clicking a clip or showreel will open it in the video analysis workspace.
- The following information displays for each clip and showreel:
- The initials of the user who created the clip or showreel.
- A timestamp of when the clip or showreel was last updated.
- The length of the clip or showreel in seconds (s) or minutes (m), as appropriate.
Learn More: The Project Page
Video Analysis Workspace
- Added the ability to copy video clips between showreels using the “Copy to” feature.
- The “Open Reel” panel in the “Showreel Builder” is now split into two tabs: “My Reels” and “All Reels”.
- Added the “View Source” feature to navigate directly to a clip’s source video.
Learn More: Managing Showreels
- Fixed an issue causing users to redirect to the Project Page when clicking the “Project Member” menu item.
- Fixed an issue allowing Project Observers without video editing permissions to view video clips and showreels in the Video Analysis Workspace.