Welcome to your project summary page! This page will show you everything that’s been uploaded or shared to your project so far. This page also gives you areas where the project leader can upload shared reports and summaries of your project content.
1. Project Background and Objectives: Allows you to customize the project. Clicking "Edit Project Info" will bring you to the project design page, where you can add an image and a project description, along with project level tags (meta tags).
2. About This Project: Displays a count of the total number of individual sessions or videos that you have, the number of clips that have been created from those videos, documents that have been uploaded, and the total number of playlists that have been shared at the project level. You can click directly on these links to jump to those full videos or clips at any time.
3. Live Sessions: Lists all live or scheduled sessions for the project. When a session is live, the tile for it will display in blue and you can access that session by clicking the blue tile.
4. Insights & Reports: Lists any reports, playlists, or highlight pages that have been shared with the project. Any report or playlist shared back to this section will be available for anyone who has access to view the project.
5. Studies: Lists any studies in place for the project. This may be as simple as “Video Upload”, or you may see a breakout here of all your project days. Click the plus sign for any study to view more information about it.